UK Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hints, Tips, Strategy's - Please Share

4 posters

Go down

Hints, Tips, Strategy's - Please Share Empty Hints, Tips, Strategy's - Please Share

Post by Dan Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Any hints, tips or strategy's you have?
Dan
Dan
Admin

https://ukhooligans.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hints, Tips, Strategy's - Please Share Empty Re: Hints, Tips, Strategy's - Please Share

Post by Papasworld Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:15 am

Here is the army mix I use when attacking:

1 x Healer
15 x Giants
10 x Wall breakers
30 x Archers
25 x Goblins
5 x Minions

Papasworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hints, Tips, Strategy's - Please Share Empty Re: Hints, Tips, Strategy's - Please Share

Post by Papasworld Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:38 am

I go for that mix as I send in my giants first, eliminating any air defence so I can use the healer. Once they are lumbering around being healed, they can go through most defences quite easily. I will use the wall breakers to try and remove the walls where the weapons are clustered the most.

I will then send in archers around the edges and try to take out towers and cannons. Once the defences have been weakened sufficiently, I will send in the gobbos and minions to sweep up all the remaining resources.

Oh, and I've nearly always got a spell or two in reserve so I can blast a large area to make it easier for my giants.

Papasworld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Croydonboy Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:15 pm

There is a really useful website that tells you about clash of clans. It tells you what you can do at each level, how longs take to upgrade , how much etc. clash of clans wiki - highly recommended

Croydonboy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:51 pm

For defence ,ask monkey for a dragon !!!!! Mine beat 4 attacks,5th one lost due to an absolute shit with level 6 archers !!!! I love him Wink

Dave1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum